Gelatin Nanoparticles as Potential Nanocarriers for Macromolecular Drugs
With an objective of designing gelatin based nanoparticulate delivery system for macromolecules, some of the important challenges associated with gelatin nanoparticles are addressed in this thesis. The first goal is to avoid aggregation, one of the most often encountered problems during nanoparticl...
Pharmazeutische Technologie und Biopharmazie
|Online Access:||PDF Full Text|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
1. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Marc Schneider, Improvement of Nanoprecipitation Technique for Preparation of Gelatin Nanoparticles and Potential Macromolecular Drug Loading. Macromolecular Bioscience,2013, 13(4):455-63.
5. Vandervoort, J. and A. Ludwig, Preparation and evaluation of drug-loaded gelatin nanoparticles for topical ophthalmic use. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2004. 57(2): p. 251-261.
6. Bajpai, A. and J. Choubey, Release study of sulphamethoxazole controlled by swelling of gelatin nanoparticles and drug-biopolymer interaction. Journal of macromolecular science. Pure and applied chemistry, 2005. 42(3): p. 253-275.
8. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Marc Schneider, Nanoprecipitation versus two step desolvation technique for the preparation of gelatin nanoparticles, SPIE conference proceedings volume:8595 (Colloidal Nanocrystals for Biomedical Applications VIII, 2013).
14. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Marc Schneider, Effect of molecular weight on encapsulation and release of macromolecular drugs from gelatin nanoparticles, 10 th international conference and workshop on Biological Barriers, 16-21 February 2014, Saarland University, Germany.
15. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Marc Schneider, Gelatin nanoparticles as a potential nanocarrier for macromolecular drugs, DPhG annual conference 2013, drug delivery inspired by nature 9-11 Oct. 2013, Freiburg University, Germany.
16. Saeed Ahmad Khan, Marc Schneider, Hydrophilic nanoparticles for hydrophilic macromolecular drugs, CRS local chapter meeting, 21-22 Mar. 2013, Ludwigshafen, Germany.Clemens Tscheka, Saeed Ahmad Khan, Mohamed Tawfik, Eman Haimour, Marc Schneider, Novel filamentous Carrier Systems based on biodegradable Hydrogels, CRS local chapter meeting, 21-22 Mar. 2013, Ludwigshafen, Germany.
19. Clemens Tscheka, Eman Haimour, Saeed Ahmad Khan, Marc Schneider, Novel filamentous carrier systems for drug delivery to bio-films, 2 nd HIPS Symposium on Pharmaceutical sciences devoted to infection research, 28. June 2012, Saarland University, Germany.
20. Galindo-Rodriguez, S., et al., Physicochemical parameters associated with nanoparticle formation in the salting-out, emulsification-diffusion, and nanoprecipitation methods. Pharmaceutical Research, 2004. 21(8): p. 1428-1439.
22. Kommareddy, S. and M. Amiji, Preparation and evaluation of thiol-modified gelatin nanoparticles for intracellular DNA delivery in response to glutathione. Bioconjugate Chem, 2005. 16(6): p. 1423-1432.
23. Coester, C., et al., Preparation of avidin-labelled gelatin nanoparticles as carriers for biotinylated peptide nucleic acid (PNA). International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2000. 196(2): p. 147-149.
24. Qazvini, N.T. and S. Zinatloo, Synthesis and characterization of gelatin nanoparticles using CDI/NHS as a non-toxic cross-linking system. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2011. 22(1): p. 63-69.
27. Bilati, U., E. Allémann, and E. Doelker, Development of a nanoprecipitation method intended for the entrapment of hydrophilic drugs into nanoparticles. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2005. 24(1): p. 67-75.
29. Leo, E., R. Cameroni, and F. Forni, Dynamic dialysis for the drug release evaluation from doxorubicin-gelatin nanoparticle conjugates. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 1999. 180(1): p. 23-30.